Hi,
In watched articles there is option for "stop watching selected article". But I didnt find any option to select article.

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

When viewing an article, you can click the "Watch this Article" button towards the bottom of the page. There's also an option in the profile editor to automatically watch articles that you post in.

Hi Dani,
I am talking about
after clicking on "Watched Articles"
there is option "Stop Watching Selected Articles"
but where is checkbox to select article?

20 hrs no reply

commented: Relax dude +0

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. Double click it.

Considering comfort. Why to double click? I mean there is nothing else so you should make it on single click. Cause double clicking each article is so boring.
And atleast there should be some tooltip or something that we can know the feature. :)

Notice though that mark of selection is not colored background, but only lines around message turns yellow. Lines are very thin and the change is almost invisible.

Hi Tony,
My point is why it is on double click? There isnt anything on single click. right? so why dont you make selection on single click? It will be more comfortable.

I was writing same time as you, I wrote in response of Dani's message.

:D ok Tony.

Notice though that mark of selection is not colored background, but only lines around message turns yellow. Lines are very thin and the change is almost invisible.

The background turns yellow too. It's just very pale. Are you on a laptop? It might be harder to see on some displays.

It's on double click because singlee click is for the links.

Ya right Dani. Wat about my suggestion?

I am on desktop, but effect is very invisible (Factory Normal settings, Picture taken by Nokia E7 smartphone camera) first_selected

I can just barely make out that it has a yellow background, but that's because I'm looking for it.

Nick Evan voting down the post isnt solution. Should i take it as I cant ask any question? If u cant make the site better thats not my fault. There was no such thing that can tell there is option to double click.
So u wil vote down the post? I thought site is about asking question. But i guess i was wrong. :D

Erm, I think Nick was voting down your impatience rather than your question actually. Bumping a thread with how many hours it is since you posted something is not a solution either, is it?

Of course you can ask a question, and we encourage you to do just that. But please, don't expect immediate answers to everything all the time as that is simply not feasible.

OK geek :)

Hi tony,
Just general question ok. Actually I am curious. Why you taken that picture from mobile,Doesn't every keyboard have printScreen(PrtScn SysRq) key?

Because it looks good on my monitor and not on his. If he just used the PrintScreen and showed it to me, it would look good. He's trying to get me to see what he sees on his monitor.

Ya but he can create image file and that will show the same output. Lets hear from tony.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.