Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by PrimePackster
Featured Replies
    Dani 1,665   5 Years Ago

It's just you who is saying something. But it's possible lots of non-registered members are experiencing the same thing, so that makes it a priority issue for me. Read More

diafol 3,720   5 Years Ago

This is probably a Kaspersky thing. http://www.daniweb.com/community-center/daniweb-community-feedback/threads/423090/fade-effect-when-hovering-over-ads/2#post1807801 Read More

@Captain: The link you posted is already on the second page. Press the left pointing < and it will take you back to the first page.

@Captain: The link you posted is already on the second page. Press the left pointing < and it will take you back to the first page.

I am not able to go to that link, i can go to 1st page fine, but not the second page. Well let me check now. CJ

Now from my lappy(Chrome), still can't open the page. And logging out doesn't make any change. CJ

Ads were already disabled in my profile, so i tried enabling it, still no change. (One question: Is it just me who expericence this??)

It's just you who is saying something. But it's possible lots of non-registered members are experiencing the same thing, so that makes it a priority issue for me.

KAS Antibanner problem. Added daniweb to the exception list. And now everything fine. Thanks Everyone.

It's just you who is saying something. But it's possible lots of non-registered members are experiencing the same thing, so that makes it a priority issue for me.

Thank you so much for looking into it with such importance. CJ

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.