http://www.daniweb.com/community-center/daniweb-community-feedback/threads/423090/fade-effect-when-hovering-over-ads/2

I tired opeing this page a lot of times and failed each time. Tried chrome, IE 9, Chrome Incognito, Clearing everything.

Even though that is the second page of the theard, i can get to the first page, and post from there. Tried opeing other mutlipage threads, all fine. Just this page. SO IS IT FOR JUST ME??????

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Here's how i get it..... Untitled70

It opens fine here with IE9.

@Captain: The link you posted is already on the second page. Press the left pointing < and it will take you back to the first page.

@Captain: The link you posted is already on the second page. Press the left pointing < and it will take you back to the first page.

I am not able to go to that link, i can go to 1st page fine, but not the second page. Well let me check now. CJ

Nope! Still on clicking the >, it shows that screen which i posted already.

IE 9: Negative too from here.....

What happens if you're logged out?

Now from my lappy(Chrome), still can't open the page. And logging out doesn't make any change. CJ

Can you open the page with ads disabled in your member profile?

Ads were already disabled in my profile, so i tried enabling it, still no change. (One question: Is it just me who expericence this??)

It's just you who is saying something. But it's possible lots of non-registered members are experiencing the same thing, so that makes it a priority issue for me.

KAS Antibanner problem. Added daniweb to the exception list. And now everything fine. Thanks Everyone.

It's just you who is saying something. But it's possible lots of non-registered members are experiencing the same thing, so that makes it a priority issue for me.

Thank you so much for looking into it with such importance. CJ

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.