hello all !
may God Bless you all , basically i like to work in .net , but due my boss's requirement i have to work on ExtJs , in the bigging it was very difficult for me to switch my self from .net to JS , but i am not working in it slow but smoothly , i search soooooo many sites , blogs , no one is able to help you in a real way in extjs , even the official forum of sencha , there is no one who can answer your prob. dani web is very good in this , you can get solutions almost of every programming language ,
there are so many people out there those are always looking for some good and fast forums where they can find solutions of there prob.
i just requesting on the behalf of all others that please add ExtJs to this site , so that people like me can able to improve there working.
in last sorry for my bad english .:)

Best Regards

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You can post directly to the Software Development category if there's not a sub-category that fits your needs.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.