My account with Programming Forums has been activated but I cannot post in forums. It is saying that I am in moderation queue. I just a few days ago and would really like to make use of the forum. Any assistance with this would be appreciated.

papazulu

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Same username as here? If so I will get you out of the moderation queue.

edit: Found you and you have been approved. Sorry about the moderation queue.

I have the same problem:

My account with Programming Forums has been activated but I cannot post in forums. It is saying that I am in moderation queue. I just a few days ago and would really like to make use of the forum. Any assistance with this would be appreciated.

My username is:
TalentedSingers

P.S. And now, after several days waiting in moderation queue, even I cannot log in. It is saying:

"....You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!....."

When I enter my username (email address) and password, it is saying they do not have any such data. I am sure all my login data are OK.

My username on that website is the same:
TalentedSingers

I don't have anything to do with programmingforums, however I do know that Dani has closed new member registrations and is suggesting that people join daniweb.com instead.

OK, thank you for the information.

But can you please tell me an advice, in which forum, on daniweb.com, I should post a post where I am looking for a website-video-player programmer / developer, I am offering partnership to? Probably in: Web development, but which subforum? (My post will be about a website-video-player.)

Thank you
TalentedSingers

Anyone looking to fill a job vacancy should post in the 'jobs and resumes' forum.

I just checked at PFO and I don't see you in the moderation queue. It's highly possible I deleted your account thinking it was spam -- almost all new registrations at PFO are spammers. Register again and I'll make sure that doesn't happen again.

Ancient Dragon:

Well, I have done so, right now: I've registered again on Programmingforums.org.

(My user name is the same like here.) I can log in but I cannot post a post on Programmingforums.org, again. It is saying this:

"...TalentedSingers, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. ...."

I wonder why you maybe thought it was a spam? I never post the same text on one forum! I do not like spams, either.

I just approved several accounts, yours is among them. You should be getting an email in a few minutes. Please let me know if you have more difficulties after you get the email from PFO.

Ancient Dragon:

OK, thank you! See you there. (I've posted it there, right now, into the forum: "Projects">"Paid Jobs Offers", because that web-video-player programmer / developer will have a great long-term financial profit.)

http://www.programmingforums.org/thread47902.html

I also once tried to subscribe to Programming Forums and was told it was closed. What is the difference between here and there in terms of content and function, please?

How long ago did you try to register? I think you can visit the site without registering, you just have to register to post. PFO is a mini version of DaniWeb but was originally created independently of DaniWeb, it only has forums for software development.

I tried accessing PFO before finding Daniweb, so it would be about eight months ago, that's how long I've been a member here. At that time I couldn't access those forums at all.

How many members are there?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.