Hello...
I found about the site through my friend. It has been a very useful site with posts ranging from the beginners to experts..A nice thing is the community is it tries to change the attitude of the programmers :) Well I am registered in another community too..but I think this site is near to perfection...also the user interface..very friendly.

2 SUGGESTIONS

1--> let the sub forums be there.IT HELPS TO KEEP THE THINGS TIDY AND EASY TO FIND!!

:evil: DO NOT CHANGE IT :evil:

2--> THINK ABOUT DISPLAYING THE TIME OF THE USER ACCORDING TO HIS TIME ZONE ALONG WITH WHAT YOU SHOW RIGHT NOW

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's appreciated and I'm glad you're enjoying our community.

I'm confused with what you mean by point #1. Let the subforums be there? Where do you mean, exactly?

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's appreciated and I'm glad you're enjoying our community.

I'm confused with what you mean by point #1. Let the subforums be there? Where do you mean, exactly?

Hey Dani..Hi..

Well I went through that poll of yours in the same forum as in this..and so i suggested you to keep the subforums. I think you wanted to make all the forums one level deep..that is what I am replying to..Hope you LISTEN to the suggestion!!

reply about the point 2# time suggestion ;)

THINK ABOUT DISPLAYING THE TIME OF THE USER ACCORDING TO HIS TIME ZONE ALONG WITH WHAT YOU SHOW RIGHT NOW

Each user can set the the displayed timestamp to that of their own time zone. To do so:

* Click on the Control Panel link that appears in the header at the top of the forum pages.
* Click on the "Edit Options" link in the "Settings and Options" sidebar on the left of the main User Control Panel page.
* Modify the Date and Time settings (found near the bottom of the page) to your liking.

(This is just my opinion, but I doubt it would be useful to display both the user's local timestamp and the forum's default timestamp.)

Thanxs

You're welcome. Does that do the trick for you?

(This is just my opinion, but I doubt it would be useful to display both the user's local timestamp and the forum's default timestamp.)

Yes, that's rather silly.

actually not solved but solved thanks!!

Huh??

It's a Quantum Physics thing; don't sweat it... :mrgreen:

It's a Quantum Physics thing; don't sweat it... :mrgreen:

hey DMR wat do you mean;)

actually not solved but solved

I was referring to the above statement, which is a quantum superposition of seemingly contradicatory states.

Give Schrodinger's cat a scratch behind the ears for me, will you please? I'm off to bed now....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.