WTF, i got a PM today. Please block how ever this bell end is:

Hello
my name is queen
how are you doing ,i hope fine i saw your profile today and became interested in you, it will be my humble pleasure to know you the more, and i kindly want you to send an email to my mail so that i will send you my picture for you to know whom i am . Here is my email address [jobe.queen@yahoo.com] I believe we can move from here if it will be your pleasure thanks and God bless,have the best of the day. am waiting for your reply in my mailbox please don't send it in the site
[Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life]

[jobe.queen@yahoo.com]

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

We seem to be experiencing determined PM spammer attack and we are raising measures to help block such cases. We are sorry that big amount of these junk messages got sent, you can PM happygeek, for example http://www.daniweb.com/members/961217/queenjobe (I announced just now that) any such posters info page url, in case the status is not banned allready. Normal moderators have not power to ban member which has only sent PMs.

Lucky you... It must be your signature 'cuz IT Consultant usually makes grls run away! ;-)

Just report the spammer (as you did) and they will be banned.

Dani announced that now the newbies are only allowed to respond to PM's which should take care of the problem, but report of course if somebody finds way through the new meassures.

The queenbaby and queenjobe accounts are now banned, many apologies to everyone who has been bothered by this spamming moron. Hopefully the new measures we are bringing in will prevent this kind of spam/scam by PM from happening.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.