Member Avatar for LastMitch

@Dani

I think I forgot to mention about the bar in mobile device this is what you wrote in the other thread:

The toolbar doesn't appear for mobile. iOS has a problem with fixed positioning, and it was pointed out to me that other mobile browsers have the same problem.

I think I forgot to mention it that night because there was someone Spamming I just forgot about it.

I mean if you knew about the issue with the bar in mobile device 2 or 3 years ago, then I guess it's good. If you found out now that there was an issue with the bar in mobile device and all of the sudden members complaining and PM you or whatever contact they have to contact you. Then I feel awful and I'm sorry. I mean if I mention it earlier maybe you would be more prepare for the complain rather than you caught of guard about the issue.

I hope you can fixed the issue soon and I'm sorry.

You know if you had a different kind of Bar at the bottom of the page we could all go for a drink :-)

LastMitch, huh, I'm confused?? We've had the bar for years and I didn't realize there was a problem for like the first half of it. The bar disappears for mobile devices for the past year and a half.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@Dani

We've had the bar for years and I didn't realize there was a problem for like the first half of it. The bar disappears for mobile devices for the past year and a half.

OK, It's good you know already. I hope you fixed it. I like the new feature you installed (pritaeas explain it how it works) when you highlight (Select) a sentence or code and tells you to press "Quote" on the editor to paste the sentence. I don't think I ever seem something like that. It's cool! It's Labor Day weekend. Enjoy the weekend, and relaxed ... you deserve it. I think a lot of American will enjoy it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.