It is vital the people can see the pictures I'M trying to upload in order to help me out with my computer poblem but daniweb will not upload the pics. I click "Files" in the messege tool bar and chose brows. It seem to upload them but there never on the page anywhere. There is also what looks like a buttons that says "Upload" but it doesn't do anything.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

maybe the pictures are too large??

it could be your slow internet connection or the type or size of your picture you want to download...

Would it be in appropriate for me to ask if you could send the problematic image to me through email? That's easier than playing 20 questions until I can find one of my own that matches what you have and reproduces the issue. ;)

@deceptikon i didn't get what yu trying to say. will you please re-write it in some other form ?

@deceptikon i didn't get what yu trying to say. will you please re-write it in some other form ?

No offense, but I couldn't care less if you understand my post because it wasn't intended for you, it was intended for Garrett85.

hmm. i know it was not for me. But sometimes your post have great info which helps me a lot sometimes. so, i never feel harm by reading the statemnts even if they are not intended for me.

Hmmm indeed. What is not to understand about an admin asking the OP to post the images that he wants to upload via email so that the admin can sort the problem out for him quickly? Why would that help you in any way, shape or form?

@happygeek wow! what a nice explaination! thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.