is it nice if we can view each member's photo of daniweb? facebook-alike or something

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

You can, if people use a photo of themselves as their avatar.

<=== See

You appear to be quite tired if those dark rings around your eyes are anything to go by... ;-)

Check your profile. Maybe you have "Hide Member Avatars and Signatures?" checked.

Lets not look at mine...

Mine does not mean i am a dummy :)

Besides, some of us like our anonymity...either that, or we aren't handsome devils like @happygeek!

:-Þ

Member Avatar for diafol

Do I recall that you used to be able to do this? In profile, you could click on the avatar and if a member had uploaded a pic of themselves, that would show? Or did I dream it?

BTW this avatar of me is lifelike. I only have a suggestion of eyes and I've got an Omen-style metal bar sticking out of the back of my right ear in every photo. My time is nigh!

Do I recall that you used to be able to do this? In profile, you could click on the avatar and if a member had uploaded a pic of themselves, that would show? Or did I dream it?

Yup, you used to be able to add a profile picture as well as an avatar. We didn't bring that feature over when switching from vBulletin though.

Member Avatar for diafol

We didn't bring that feature over when switching from vBulletin though.

Was it that long ago? I feel old. :(

Was it that long ago? I feel old. :(

It's been less than a year (we made the switch in March 2012). But you're probably also old, which contributes to feeling old. ;D

commented: Old? I'll have you know I'm still wearing short trousers! +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.