Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by deceptikon

You can, if people use a photo of themselves as their avatar.

<=== See

You appear to be quite tired if those dark rings around your eyes are anything to go by... ;-)

Edited by happygeek

Besides, some of us like our anonymity...either that, or we aren't handsome devils like @happygeek!

:-Þ

Do I recall that you used to be able to do this? In profile, you could click on the avatar and if a member had uploaded a pic of themselves, that would show? Or did I dream it?

BTW this avatar of me is lifelike. I only have a suggestion of eyes and I've got an Omen-style metal bar sticking out of the back of my right ear in every photo. My time is nigh!

Do I recall that you used to be able to do this? In profile, you could click on the avatar and if a member had uploaded a pic of themselves, that would show? Or did I dream it?

Yup, you used to be able to add a profile picture as well as an avatar. We didn't bring that feature over when switching from vBulletin though.

We didn't bring that feature over when switching from vBulletin though.

Was it that long ago? I feel old. :(

Edited by diafol

Was it that long ago? I feel old. :(

It's been less than a year (we made the switch in March 2012). But you're probably also old, which contributes to feeling old. ;D

Votes + Comments
Old? I'll have you know I'm still wearing short trousers!
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.