There appears to be a small bug. Where if I edit a post, save it, and then edit it again without reloading the page, it won't show the edits when the edit box shows up, it will show the original post.

If you didn't get that, follow these steps to replicate:

1) Edit a post
2) Save that post
3) Edit it again without reloading the page
4) You will notice it had the original post content from the post creation.

To me it seems that you are not loading the post content from the server each time after the initial load of the post for the edit box.

Thanks,
Caelan.

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by pritaeas

Test post ... <edit> <second edit: I cannot reproduce your issue>

Edited by Dani: Testing

Hmm, strange, Maybe it was a coincidental series of events that caused it, nevermind.

Edited by Echo89

I have seen this too, when I double edit a post to add "code-tags". If I went back for a second try and saved it, the post would show up as the original. Pressing F5 solves the problem. For some reason I can't seem to reproduce it at this moment.

Edited by Nick Evan

Hmm interesting. I think more investigation needs to be conducted.

I have seen this before as well. Just seems to be if you edit in quick succession without re-loading the page.

Just reproduced it now.

Using the latest version of CHROME.

EDIT: There is a video showing the reproduction. Dani/Deceptikon can PM me for it if interested :)

Edited by Ketsuekiame

Votes + Comments
Yep, I had the same thing, quick succession, chrome.

I have noticed this on IE10, while editing HJT logs over wifi. Other than that, no consistent reproducable example (yet).

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.