I am getting a strange problem today on logging to DW.I am not able to login through my phone.When i click on Login button,the lightbox appears and automatically disappears.

I was able to login from past few months,the problem is recently injected.

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by <M/>

yes.I have tried that.cleared cache,cookie. Tried with different browsers like chrome but still not working.May be option to login without lightbox may solve this problem.

I, too, can't log in using my mobile (galaxy tab). The screen dims as if the log in box appeared, but I didn't even see the box and the screen lightened up again in a second anyway.

Have you tried specifically asking for the Desktop site? (Most mobile browsers have this option)

Your browser may be doing something funky thinking the site is a Mobile version (which afaik DaniWeb doesn't have)

I can't seem to find that option in the default browser for gingerbread. I'm downloading Firefox and see if that works. Shame that chrome is not compatible for my 7 inch tab.

Edit. yup, logged in using firefox.. laggy and ugly though. I'll look at the settings later.

Edited by scudzilla

problem solved.dani can you please tell what exactly error was???

problem solved.dani can you please tell what exactly error was???

probably some minor mistake she has made in the code that caused the problem... but luckily she has fixed.

I don't think you want my word for it, but i am giving you my output.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.