As mentioned in the title , i wanna unsubscribe mail service for a particular thread
(once i posted there now i get average 3 to 4 mails(when article updated by somebody) per day which are not necessary for me)

here , can anybody explain the procedure to do so . . .

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You can click the un-watch button and you will not get anymore notifications from a specific thread (one that you selected).

The button is located right under the editor and right next to the social icons (it is in a small grey box that says "Watch this Article" in your case it should say unwatch).

(it is in a small grey box that says "Watch this Article"

here do you mean by the button labled as "Stop Watching this Article"

i've clicked on the button of that thread . Now lets see that is it working or not ?Then after i will mark this thread as solved .

here do you mean by the button labled as "Stop Watching this Article"

Yes, that is what i meant.

i've clicked on the button of that thread . Now lets see that is it working or not ?Then after i will mark this thread as solved .

Do you see my post pop up (in your email) as an indicator that you have an unread post?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.