Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Dani

Oh, that's incredibly strange. You're supposed to have a black X next to the room name. What OS / browser combo?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I was able to reproduce this in Firefox on Windows 8 and I believe I've fixed the CSS bug.

When I click on the X in the Community Chat tab, shouldn't that close the tab? What it does for me is just make Active Rooms the active tab. The clicked tab remains open.

It's a race condition that I decided was an acceptable loss in the interest of caching. You really have left the room: refresh the page and you'll see.

I refresh the page and Community Center Chat is still there. Likewise if I clear the cache and do a refresh. However, If I click X and the focus goes to Active Rooms then I click the X on Community Center Chat again it does finally close.

Edited by Reverend Jim

So, if I understand you correctly:

• You are in Community Center Chat
  • You click the X in the Community Center Chat room
  • You are redirected to Active Rooms
  • The Community Center Chat tab still exists
  • You refresh the page and the Community Center Chat tab is still there

Is this correct?

That is correct. And If I click X on the Community Center Chat tab when it doesn't have focus, it closes.

The tabs change places as well. If I have three tabs labeled

A     B     C

and B is active, if I click on C then C becomes active but the tabs get rearranged as

A     C     B

Is this also by design? I've always found it disconcerting when controls rearrange themselves.

The tab issue is by design. However, I believe the tab closing issue has been resolved. Can you confirm?

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.