I haven't been very active over the last couple of months but I posted a few times before I went to Orlando, Fl for 2 weeks and as the old cliché I went on holiday and everything has changed!.

I only had a quick look but I have to say it looks great and I can't wait to have a proper look to see what other changes have been made.

Keep up the good work!

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Dani

Dani knew it! She said: "Let's surprise ChrisHunter when he returns from holiday!"

I knew that's what it was! I was that excited I think I told everyone I possibly could, even random people on the train to work.

I'm joking of course... in part at least.

In all serious though the changes are great.

it's one of the better surprises you can have returning from holiday.
From my experience they're usually a lot nastier...

Yeah I had a bit of a problem with ants in my house before I left and I was expecting to return to a whole nest sitting on the couch but the 10 tons of ant killer I put down seems to have worked.

It's Christmas!
Only that could explain the palette of colours.
The layout is slightly....well, it makes too much of the unimportant items [like user pictograms] and diminishes the post heading.
If I'm in a thread and decide to login to post, I like to be dropped straight back into the page I was on.
I know... progress... W8 is now, and this looks like it was created to fit right in....

If I'm in a thread and decide to login to post, I like to be dropped straight back into the page I was on.

You should be??

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.