6a8f749f83045a7e871bce70356ca161

Just noticed the above occur when replying to a thread. The original post is behaving normally but then all comment replies in all threads are not correct. A refresh didn't clear the issue and Pritaeas didn't see the whitespace in IE or Opera on his machine.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Please link me to the thread in question. Does this happen with all threads? What web browser and operating system are you using?

Test reply using Firefox 24

Sorry, not seeing what your issue is. Please provide a full URL to the page having the issue along with steps to reproduce it.

Was running Win64 and FF24, thread was this however it was occuring on every thread.

May have just been having a funny 5 mins who knows

Is it still happening for you?

Cant tell, I'm on my other HDD with Chrome. Will let you know in morning when back in work :)

But it just happens all the time, just by viewing a thread, right? You don't need to actually be replying to the thread to notice the problem?

Yup any thread caused it to occur, the original post was fine, all replies to it were odd.

Just stuck FF in safe mode and it works fine, identifying which addon causes it now.

Ok, something in Reddit Enhancement Suite 4.3.0.4 affects how the site renders :/

Just checked RES bug reporting, it's a known issue and will be fixed next release.

Glad to hear it was something on your end. :-P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.