6a8f749f83045a7e871bce70356ca161

Just noticed the above occur when replying to a thread. The original post is behaving normally but then all comment replies in all threads are not correct. A refresh didn't clear the issue and Pritaeas didn't see the whitespace in IE or Opera on his machine.

Edited by Mike Askew

Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Dani

Please link me to the thread in question. Does this happen with all threads? What web browser and operating system are you using?

Sorry, not seeing what your issue is. Please provide a full URL to the page having the issue along with steps to reproduce it.

Was running Win64 and FF24, thread was this however it was occuring on every thread.

May have just been having a funny 5 mins who knows

Cant tell, I'm on my other HDD with Chrome. Will let you know in morning when back in work :)

But it just happens all the time, just by viewing a thread, right? You don't need to actually be replying to the thread to notice the problem?

Yup any thread caused it to occur, the original post was fine, all replies to it were odd.

Just stuck FF in safe mode and it works fine, identifying which addon causes it now.

Ok, something in Reddit Enhancement Suite 4.3.0.4 affects how the site renders :/

Just checked RES bug reporting, it's a known issue and will be fixed next release.

Edited by Mike Askew

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.