orry, you're not allowed to do that. Try begging Dani for permission or participating more in the community to gain additional privileges.

which moron has developed your website and page?
is that how you morons reply to your user, too sad

maybe you should beg to get a better who dont make you shit sound and look foolish.

real fact about your site

it has dropped in rank cause of such foolish respone

Alexa Trend/Rank One Month

3.62%
Page Views Per Visit One Month
3.52%
Page Views Per Visit Three Month

Daniweb.com ranking information

Rank before now %
Alexa global ranking # 1,886 # 2,235 -16%
Alexa country ranking # 435 # 2,974 -85%

Page generated in 0.0279 seconds using 2.13MB of memory

2.13MB lol maybe you should reall beg for a better page developer.

ANYWAY ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP SITE BEFORE YOU MORONS BAN MOI ID
MOI SHALL DELETE ID MYSELF WORTHLESS CRAP SITE AND ADMIN.

THE ONLY WORTH PROGRAMMER ON THIS CRAP SITE IS tinstaafl
THANK tinstaafl AND KEEP UP THE WORK.

diafol commented: Please stick around - your post is hilarious +0
stultuske commented: moron central indeed. no doubt you're in the middle of it. +0
<M/> commented: dafuq... +0

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Sorry, you're not allowed to do that. Try begging Dani for permission or participating more in the community to gain additional privileges.

This site has a few restrictions for completely new members. These are designed to prevent spam and spam-bots. As any other popular forum site, spam is a recurring issue. There have been a number of specific spamming strategies that required some of the restrictions. For example, at one point, some spammers would create an account and start spamming and phishing all the other members with a massive "private messages" campaign, so the privilege to send PMs is now granted after 5 posts (or 10, I'm not sure). That solved it.

So, that's the explanation. Once you have made 5 (or 10) posts, you get all the same "privileges" as any other member (except mods and admins, of course).

which moron has developed your website and page?

That would be mostly Dani herself. And "moron" couldn't be further from the truth when it comes to describing Dani.

it has dropped in rank cause of such foolish response

No, the drop in ranking is mostly due to Google's many recent updates to their search engine. Read more about it here, here, and here.

2.13MB lol maybe you should really beg for a better page developer.

I don't understand. Is 2.13MB really that much? And is 0.029 seconds really that long? I'm not a web developer or anything, but that seems pretty reasonable. On my end, the load time is 0.28 seconds (further from the server, I guess), which is still very good, much faster then most other sites I visit regularly.

But I'm sure that if you have some suggestions to reduce that even further, Dani would be happy to hear about them.

Well, if I make abstraction of all the unpleasant and offensive things you said, all I can say is:

Thanks for your honest feedback!

N.B.: About the statistics, knowing Dani, she is probably tracking all the relevant stats on a daily basis.

On my end, the load time is 0.28 seconds (further from the server, I guess)

AFAIK, (and if you're talking about the thing in the footer), it's how long it took for the page to be generated, before dispatch to the client, so your distace from the server or link speed shouldn't affect it. One time I had a generation time of 14 seconds, but let's not bring that up...

As Mike's pointed out, what's wrong with 2MB of memory being used? It's not like it's the total size of the page which you end up downloading (correct me if I'm wrong on this)

Either way, it sounds like WEB-REPORTER's an 11-year-old, or has other troubles.

I second the opinion that it is a wannabe kid :3

And the account in question set up for no other reason than to throw a tantrum, considering the contact email for the account starts 'DANIAREYOUDUMBPITYYOU' - sigh...

the contact email for the account starts 'DANIAREYOUDUMBPITYYOU'

Wow. Just wow.

Member Avatar for diafol

Ha ha ha. Don't you just love these wingnuts? If the site setup ends up upsetting these types of people and sends them away in a huff, then it's doing something RIGHT.

maybe you should beg to get a better who dont make you shit sound and look foolish.

WTF? Ha ha ha. Still giggling as I type this. And what about this...

Almost crapped moi-self from laughing... :)

Sounds like something a 12-year-old might post.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.