(Off topic? if so, sorry)
Why are my posts here not color coding when I use the 'Code' or 'Inline Code' entries? E.g.:

var x = 1;
function    callme(y)   {
    // comment
    alert("Param:"+y);
}
callme(x);

They end up all green or red.

Edited by pritaeas: Moved to Feedback forum.

Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Ancient Dragon
Featured Replies
  • Yea, the need to refresh after posting causes a few problems, at least for me. Try editing a post a couple times without refresh -- some edits will be lost and you'll have to do it all over again. Read More

One last go:

<php
// posting test
$x = 1;
function    callme($y)   {
    // comment
    echo("Param:".$y);
}
callme($x);
?>

OK, I have to eat my code. Looks like it is working. Right after a post, I have seen it all a uniform color. Does it help to add tags to the code post, e.g. <?php or <script> or <style> to help it along?
Sorry to waste your time.

Code highlighting doesn't run after a post is submitted. If you reload the page, your code will be displayed with highlighting.

OK, now I've seen, immediately after posting, no color. Refresh page and color is added. I'm not totally crazy.

Yea, the need to refresh after posting causes a few problems, at least for me. Try editing a post a couple times without refresh -- some edits will be lost and you'll have to do it all over again.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.