i don't want any of my daniweb notifications to be notified to my email address since i can keep track on them via Watched articles.so what i have to do??or would it be possible for you to stop my email notifications??

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

but its asking me for another email address in return..where is that option??

You must provide an email address to be registered on daniweb, however, you can disable notifications by deselecting the checkbox for Receive Occasional Community-related Email?

Simply uncheck 'Automatically Watch Articles I Post In' and then go to your watched article page, and click the button at the bottom to stop watching all articles.

hmm i have successfully stopped those notifications,thank you queen of daniweb :)

hey btw how can i earn reputation points just like you admins??@dani

Everyone can earn reputation points by making good helpful posts in any of the forums except in Community Center. No one, even the admins, get rep in the community center. If other members feel your comment are helpful then they will give you an upvote with comment. Upvote without comment does not provide rep.

ahh!!total democracy huh!!,okay so how many rep points are needed to grab a top level position of daniweb amigo??

go to your profile and click view in rank top list, located near the bottom of your screen and it will show your ranking compared to all others. As for the top, good luck.

okay so how many rep points are needed to grab a top level position of daniweb amigo??

Take the number of rep points that Ancient Dragon has, multiply that by 10%, and that pretty much means you are at top level.. i.e., if you can come up to AD's ankles (10%), then that's a major achievement here. ;)

commented: nothing like you being a grown man and some dude calling you Mikey. I'm a Mike and that shit stopped 25 years ago, unless it's a friend calling me Mikey. +0
commented: tit for tat +0

hmmm..well in that case i will go for your's HEAD,rather than AD's ankles lets see if that works :) mikey..

@stuugie:-thanks for that info man!!..this forum is really getting intresting day by day :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.