Whatever happened to Dani's bowling alley?

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Hey there. Long time no speak. It's still in the works ... yes, still. The latest news is that all of the bowling alley lanes got put in and all the flooring got put in. But it was done wrong (the wrong type of wood, where it wasn't going to pass inspection). So AMF had to fly a whole new crew out to rip up all of the lanes and put new lanes down. Which is what they're doing as we speak.

Whaa?

Don't you know? I'm opening up a bowling alley w/ my mom.

Wow, I didn't know that!

I take it you're a big bowler? Although I'm not a big fan of it, the rest of my family's pretty good.

Nope, not at all.

Heh jeez....

Well I wish ya good luck in its development.

Thanky :)

Looking forward to it finally opening.

I promise you that you're not the only one :D

Is there anything you havent done? :)

How's the bowling alley coming along?
Any new developments?

The bowling alley opened a couple of months ago actually. 24 lanes, three party rooms, a sports bar, 10+ plasma tvs, an arcade, two pool tables, air hockey, foosball, ... The only thing not quite finished yet is a full concession stand. I will see if I can dig up some photos.

Thats awesome!!!

Good luck Dani :)

You should install a cybercafe in there as well, or at the very least a WiFi hotspot and then advertise DaniWeb on the back of all tickets, membership cards, coffee mugs etc :)

You should install a cybercafe in there as well, or at the very least a WiFi hotspot and then advertise DaniWeb on the back of all tickets, membership cards, coffee mugs etc :)

Now this is what I would call imagination.... ;)

BTW Miss Dani, best of luck with your alley.

There was no phone call, no voicemail, no memo, no email, ... No fanfare at all.
You open up a brand spanking new alley with all the trimmings and keep it all on the down-low.
Why so low-key?

Because the bar was JUST completed and we're waiting for the concession stand to be operating before we have our grand opening. We're not quite "officially" open yet.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.