Contributors
Replies
Views
2 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Dani
Featured Replies

Any code,any tutorials anything your write is technically owned by daniweb LLC, it says in the TOC. Read More

Dani 1,638   2 Years Ago

With the exception of the code snippet library, where it's understood that code is meant to be reused and shared. Read More

ddanbe 2,613   2 Years Ago

*... Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can...* I'm with John. All the code I ever posted here belongs to anyone and no one. Earn money with it if you can, but don't sue me for it, if it hurts. It is not my "possession". BTW half of it … Read More

• Heh heh, to paraphrase that famous bit of badly translated script from Zero Wing: All your post are belong to Dani! XD Read More

diafol 3,669   2 Years Ago

My take on this is that anything I post on DW could be used in part or total in anything developed by anybody, without attribution or recognition of any kind. If you don't want that, consider not posting. After all we're contributing to help others, not to make money (forget … Read More

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.