First of all I'd like to say great work on the addition of drafting articles before commiting to editorial however one question. The last two samples I published (Removed tick from "This is a working draft") seems to make the pending article unaccessible, I recently found out that the articles had been submitted for checking which is cool, however I couldn't find them any where, to get access to these articles I had to create a new article, then save as draft wich gave me access to a list of draft and pending publishing articles.

Is there a way to access this Draft\Pending list to re-edit at a later date, if so where it it. I think the link i saw was something like "upcoming articles"

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Hi Dani, thanks, I managed to get help understanding that. What I am really trying to find is the following. Once I've clicked on "publish" i Get this screen with the link at the top "View Article Workshop"

T1.png

Then when I click on the link I get the list of pending and draft articles:

T2.png

as you designed and built the website you'll be all to familiar with this =0) however, my question really is, once I've left this page, how do I get back to this Article Workshop View list, If I save a draft I can't seem to figure out how to get back to it at a later date... also, like here I've created a bunch of tests... which would be kind of cool if I could just click on a littel trashcan or something to delete them.

At the very bottom of every page are lists of links, which include the article workshop that's filtered based on your user permissions.

Oh my god... I must be smoking crack... Somehow I always thought this was the bottom of the page

1.png

But look, there's even more BWahahahaha...

2.png

I swear to god I've never seen that bit what the hell man... look there's a little JC badge too whoop... I must of just assumed the dim gray box was the footer and stopped scrolling automatically. GOSH DARN IT.

Re-Write blowfish for .Net:1
Navigate Web Browser:0

Is there any way I can delete these Drafts myself, or is this a request to the MODs?

I think you'll need to request that from an admin, mods can't either (yet).

It's an ask job, as far as I am aware. Which ones do you want gone and I'll do it now?

Ah, just took a look - all the test ones I'm guessing :)

Now gone...

Their the badgers... thanks guys.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.