So, first the bug, numbers appear in vision of code field, "I spik no inglich good", so here's the screenshot.
I'm using Linux Ubuntu 14.04 LTS LiveCD (on USB 2.0)
I'm using Google Chrome v45.0.2454.93.
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Pixel-ratio: 1

Maybe a feedback: When I click [Code] button, instead of letting this window be 100% of height, let it be like 5 rows and let it enlarge as user types/copies things in it. Would look better in my opinion. On top of that, can you make it mono-spaced font? I think it would help.

That being said.

I was totally surprized about how great this theme looks like. I have really nothing else to say. It looks just great. It is clean, it looks professional and knowing DaniWeb it is backward compatible, responsive and adaptive! My opinion doesn't matter a lot since I'm not that of a great designer, but the one(s) who coded and designed it (seperately or the-same-person) did one GREAT heck of a job!!

Femonal job guys!

When I click [Code] button, instead of letting this window be 100% of height, let it be like 5 rows and let it enlarge as user types/copies things in it

We had an auto-expanding editor previously, and ran into browser-specific issues that I couldn't reproduce, that was making posting a very frustrating experience. (Reverend Jim was having the issue, for example.)

On top of that, can you make it mono-spaced font? I think it would help.

Bug fixed :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.