I see that daniweb.com has been updated but now I don't see a solved button on any of my threads.

Also, could someone tell me why I don't get any spelling feedback while typing a post on daniweb? Every other site I'm on I get spelling feedback. Thanks.

Contributors
Replies
Views
1 Year
Discussion Span
Last Post by Reverend Jim

I see that daniweb.com has been updated but now I don't see a solved button on any of my threads.

It's in an odd placement, at the top right of the page. Working on an improvement to that :)

Also, could someone tell me why I don't get any spelling feedback while typing a post on daniweb? Every other site I'm on I get spelling feedback. Thanks.

Because we use an editor that lets us retain spaces, have Markdown syntax highlighting, and some other features. As such, it's not a traditional textbox, and therefore your web browser doesn't recognize it as such in order to activate its spell checker.

Top right about 3 inches down with the text Answered? Mark As Solved. You can always use your browser to do a Find of the text.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.