I know that I have made my comments about that UI. Moreover I have shared ideas of how to move on with daniWeb . Just two quick questions. Why do you think that is responsive to serve the same app in the same view in different devices ? Does desktop and mobile recognize same events , or you are just going to minimum common factor ? How difficult could be to recognize DaniWeb as an app that could have multiple UI's (two at least , one for desktop and one for mobile + tablets that are in mobiles categories).

The second question should be the obvious one, I have to click in the menu sandwich … I am going away from it and the menu sandwich don't go away , why? Is there any reason for that or it is only you don't care ?

I have asked those questions again with no answer. You don't like programming languages forums for each language , I will not comment in that , it is your community I am only a guest. You don't like to become even a entry point for programmers , it is your home not mine I can't give you directives. I shared suggestions. This UI that don't respect mobi PC and tablets is a pity , because you think that is responsive , it isn't , it is irresponsive.

Again this is your home , I am only suggesting but I feel sad to see DaniWeb fading. DaniWeb could be a home place for programmers.

how Google or Facebook do it ? (I could use 1000 more paradigms but I used those two because sure you know them)

How difficult could be to recognize DaniWeb as an app that could have multiple UI's

Keep in mind that, unlike Google and Facebook, Daniweb is the product of one person with finite time and resources.

The second question should be the obvious one, I have to click in the menu sandwich ... I am going away from it and the menu sandwich don't go away , why? Is there any reason for that or it is only you don't care ?

One of the things I look for in controls is consistency. If I see a specific type of control, it should behave the same way in different places. The waffle behaves that same way in Chrome and Firefox. Why should Dani code it to work differently in Daniweb?

how Google or Facebook do it ?

See point #1.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.