Hi,
I once tried dazah. I could login into my old account on daniweb. But once I tried after a while I couldn't, even when I used forgot password. I was expecting that i would be given a link to change my password which didn't happen. I had to register with a new account to gain access. Truth be told, I don't think am enjoying this dazah whole idea.
Please I need help as to our to regain access, using my old login.

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Hi,

I'm sorry about that. You should be able to log in with your old email address and password, and it should log you into your old Dazah account.

Please send me a private message with your username and I'll investigate the issue.

Dani,
Thank you very much for your swift reply. But things are not too good here. In the sense that, I can't even with the new accouunt access my new account inbox. How do I send you a private message. I remember I have chatted you up on twitter, somethings ago. But I can't send a direct message on twitter to you. (I think the last time was when you hit your head or something). Please don't be offended, I mentioned this so that you can trait my identity in case anything is in doubt.

On in here, I can't get your email address. I remember that was open and people could send one private message. I had quite a number helping others in Perl and other forums in here.

Please, if you can private message me, here is my email: eternity8008@yahoo.co.uk I used it for both my old and this new account.
The last time I login on my old account was 2 weeks ago as indicated by my account status. I have had it for at least 4 years now.

You can ask me any question on the old account. I will be willing to provide all information needed.

Thanks you.

I think the last time was when you hit your head or something

Oh, that was terrible!! I was pitching Dazah at an event and I fell off the stage backwards and hit my head into the wall. Then, to add insult to injury, a chair came crashing down on top of me. Then the paramedics showed up.

I remember that was open and people could send one private message.

My mistake for asking you to send me a private message. To prevent against spam, new members can only reply to incoming messages, and cannot cold message anyone. I'll initiate a conversation with you.

OK, I just checked ... and this account is the only one you have with that eternity yahoo email address. Could your account be associated with a different email??

Dani,

and this account is the only one you have with that eternity yahoo email address. Could your account be associated with a different email??

You are right. I just checked after I sent the last post. And eternity8008 was coming up with my last sign up.

My Old email is 2teezperl@gmail.com My username on daniweb is 2teez

Thank you.. Hope you are good now? Am sure you are.

Thanks a million dani. You are too wonderful to say the least...

Glad I was able to reset your password for ya!

hi can i integrate in my website like chat module and also loging like facebook i need login with dazah

Sorry GDev, but (quite apart from hijacking an already sorted question from months ago) makes absolutely no sense to me. Can you rethink what it is you are asking, and try again with a bit more clarity please. And post as a new thread rather than continuing this one as it's likely to get you a quicker and more helpful response. Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.