Hello just wondering how many posts it took to you people to reach a milestone of "On a distinguised road" and the one with the lowest posts wins.

SO what say you ??? (just a fun activity)

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by 'Stein
Featured Replies
    DMR 152   11 Years Ago

[quote='Stein]Heh *holding back my secrets*[/quote]I guess I don't really have a secret; I just posted an average of 6 times a day, for 3 years straight, until I got to... wait- [I]is[/I] it? Yes, I think it [I]is[/I]........ post #6,500! Now I just have to catch up with Dani.... :mrgreen: Read More

Congratulations.:cheesy:

Votes + Comments
Just to let you know that this is not about reputaion, i come again to an unknown quantity

No seriously i didnt intend anything like that trust me. (Hope u trust me)

I just wanted to know how much time it has taken people with loads of reputation like Dani to kickstart their own. And i basically got this idea from the thread "reputation" so thought it would really be fun when all the gurus came and told their tales but u have i think dampened the spirit *sad sad sad*. Now no one would post in this thread.

YOu might as well close it.
Anyways thanks for letting me know i have made it there.

No seriously i didnt intend anything like that trust me. (Hope u trust me)

I just wanted to know how much time it has taken people with loads of reputation like Dani to kickstart their own. And i basically got this idea from the thread "reputation" so thought it would really be fun when all the gurus came and told their tales but u have i think dampened the spirit *sad sad sad*. Now no one would post in this thread.

YOu might as well close it.
Anyways thanks for letting me know i have made it there.

Yeah yeah. man. I must stop my dry jokes a bit. :cry:. But you are correct, it dampens things a bit, so I edited it.

psst. ... Just for your information, all the rep dani got was from herself. Don't tell anyone.

Just for your information, all the rep dani got was from herself. Don't tell anyone.

Yup, it's true... the election is rigged in Dani's case. :eek:
Her post count is real, but she can give herself whatever title, as many stars, and as much Rep as she wants. Check out the Geeks' Lounge- in her annoncement at the top of that forum, her title reads: "The Queen of DaniWeb". Cute, eh? :mrgreen:
(we mods can also alter our titles, but that's about it)

Heh *holding back my secrets*

But seriously, I think, reputation-wise, most mods only have 1 or 2 rep squares ;)

Heh *holding back my secrets*

I guess I don't really have a secret; I just posted an average of 6 times a day, for 3 years straight, until I got to... wait- is it? Yes, I think it is........ post #6,500!

Now I just have to catch up with Dani.... :mrgreen:

Votes + Comments
Haha congrats on your 6500 (also, trying to raise you to the rep level ya should be at :)) -'stein

You sure she can't rig her post count? A little database manipulation perhaps. (please don't kill me, Dani. And please DO NOT ban me.)

Hmmm.....mabe a 10 year subscription to the site :mrgreen:

Someone increase my rep....I've tried hard to be useful here.....(is that desperate or what?)

Heh join the club. ;)

Votes + Comments
pity rep :D
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.