Hello just wondering how many posts it took to you people to reach a milestone of "On a distinguised road" and the one with the lowest posts wins.

SO what say you ??? (just a fun activity)

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Congratulations.:cheesy:

commented: Just to let you know that this is not about reputaion, i come again to an unknown quantity +1

No seriously i didnt intend anything like that trust me. (Hope u trust me)

I just wanted to know how much time it has taken people with loads of reputation like Dani to kickstart their own. And i basically got this idea from the thread "reputation" so thought it would really be fun when all the gurus came and told their tales but u have i think dampened the spirit *sad sad sad*. Now no one would post in this thread.

YOu might as well close it.
Anyways thanks for letting me know i have made it there.

No seriously i didnt intend anything like that trust me. (Hope u trust me)

I just wanted to know how much time it has taken people with loads of reputation like Dani to kickstart their own. And i basically got this idea from the thread "reputation" so thought it would really be fun when all the gurus came and told their tales but u have i think dampened the spirit *sad sad sad*. Now no one would post in this thread.

YOu might as well close it.
Anyways thanks for letting me know i have made it there.

Yeah yeah. man. I must stop my dry jokes a bit. :cry:. But you are correct, it dampens things a bit, so I edited it.

psst. ... Just for your information, all the rep dani got was from herself. Don't tell anyone.

Just for your information, all the rep dani got was from herself. Don't tell anyone.

Yup, it's true... the election is rigged in Dani's case. :eek:
Her post count is real, but she can give herself whatever title, as many stars, and as much Rep as she wants. Check out the Geeks' Lounge- in her annoncement at the top of that forum, her title reads: "The Queen of DaniWeb". Cute, eh? :mrgreen:
(we mods can also alter our titles, but that's about it)

Heh *holding back my secrets*

But seriously, I think, reputation-wise, most mods only have 1 or 2 rep squares ;)

Heh *holding back my secrets*

I guess I don't really have a secret; I just posted an average of 6 times a day, for 3 years straight, until I got to... wait- is it? Yes, I think it is........ post #6,500!

Now I just have to catch up with Dani.... :mrgreen:

commented: Haha congrats on your 6500 (also, trying to raise you to the rep level ya should be at :)) -'stein +3

You sure she can't rig her post count? A little database manipulation perhaps. (please don't kill me, Dani. And please DO NOT ban me.)

Someone increase my rep....I've tried hard to be useful here.....(is that desperate or what?) :cheesy:

You sure she can't rig her post count?

Actually, yes- of course she can; she just hasn't yet.

She probably will start padding her post count in the near future though, because she'll realize that my plan for world domination is working, and that I will soon surpass even she in total posts....

MMMUUUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! [IMG]http://www.stevewolfonline.com/Downloads/DMR/Visuals/possessed.gif[/IMG]

So what can I say to her that'll make her push up my post count a bit?

Hmmm.....mabe a 10 year subscription to the site :mrgreen:

Someone increase my rep....I've tried hard to be useful here.....(is that desperate or what?)

Heh join the club. ;)

commented: pity rep :D +7
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.