I dont know how to put this but Miss Dani i would please request you to place a moderator for this button or anything related to bad posts or atleast come up with a good idea to stop someone misusing this button.

Looks like someone out there, just to take out his personal spite on me has marked the reply posted by me on this thread as "bad post".
http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/post258739.html#post258739

with the demented comment

it's not neccesary to comment on everything. above post eas sufficient

No crap, so spam, no flaming just a good piece of info !!!!

In the name of god, i would request Miss Dani to personally visit the thread and judge for yourself what was wrong with my reply.

Only because someone snuck in to reply when i was writign down my own one. Just for a difference of 5 MINS, i tell you 5 MINS someone thinks i am doing this as a formality.

Hope you please tackle this matter personally least i should lose my faith in the functioning of this forum which i have always loved.
The response of my post will decide what has become of my dedication to this forum.

Requesting everyone out there to judge for urself if i was really wrong or not.

The Dude commented: Its ok my friend........Heres some GOOD rep to make up for it!!! (1 red dot wont hurt ya) +1
joshSCH commented: hahaha.. Aww.. poor, naive Sanjay.. :D +13

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Okay. How do you know that someone flagged your post as bad in the first place? Only moderators can read the bad post reports. And I double checked the bad posts section. Nothing has been reported on that post. Are you sure that you got reported?

Yep. Checked again. A notification comes to a moderator of the C/C++ forum if a post in that forum gets reported. No notification either.

Hmm strange, but here i get a red dot in my CP with someone mentioning

it's not neccesary to comment on everything. above post eas sufficient

Should i send a screenshot ???

[edit]Hmm when i come to think of it, it seems to be "-ve reputation"
But why would someone do such a thing for a perfectly harmless post.
Cant MODS find out why someone feels like i am breaking the forum rules ?
[/edit]

He he. That is not a bad post flag. That is negative reputation. Just forget it. I think you have more than 400 reputation points if my calculations are correct (probably second only to her majesty the queen herself), so no need to worry about a small red dot. I am waiting for someone to give me one so that I can see how much is subtracted from my rep points. Your post wasnt out of place.
We have a saying that goes like DOGS bark, but the caravan goes on or The MOON does not heed the barking of dogs.

commented: Well Said -'Stein +3

I am waiting for someone to give me one so that I can see how much is subtracted from my rep points.

Would you mind if it were me !!!:mrgreen:

Anyways thanks a lot Wolfie for clearing my doubts and yeah you said it right.I completely agree with you, as long as i am doing it right i need not fear anyone. Hats off to you.

commented: Looking to override that red dot. ;) -'Stein +3
commented: My turn :) +3

Well said Wolfie.

Rep for both of ya.

And ya, SOS, mabe this'll override that red dot. :)

I think you have more than 400 reputation points if my calculations are correct....

What I'm interested to know is how on Earth you managed to reach "Five Green Blocks" status in only four months :p . I joined about the same time as you and I've only got 17 points. That's probably because I'm always asking for help rather than giving it I suppose....

Steven.

It's because the majority of his post were in the C and C++ forum...

If ya don't remember, Wolfie had a promotion going where he would give a higher reputation for each post inside C and C++.

;) *if only I knew C++...*

Moral of the story :
"It pays to have a Wolf by your side" :D

Its OK my friend........

1 red dot wont hurt you :)

Member Avatar for iamthwee

In the name of god, i would request Miss Dani to personally visit the thread and judge for yourself what was wrong with my reply.

sweet jebus someone's taking this a bit too seriously.

For that I'm sending you some red candy. I hope you have a sweet tooth SOS. =)

sweet jebus someone's taking this a bit too seriously.

For that I'm sending you some red candy. I hope you have a sweet tooth SOS. =)

Hmm.. i dont know what to make of this post of yours. Your answers have always mystefied me but still I would just let it pass for the time being:mad:

I think that you just don't 'get' the iamthwee sense of humour, which is fine as we are all different - but don't get too hung up on it, life is too short...

Hmm... will try that, but the thing is that this guy's humour always feels so insulting, cant help it though.
Still i havent as such gotten involved in any kind of flame war with him, so its best for both of us if our paths dont cross....

Cut him some slack, he's only thwee after all :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.