I'm sorry, if i've posted in the wrong section. When i'm trying to include the signature the following error message is shown :

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. Could not find phrase 'censoredword'.
  2. BB code color is not allowed.

Could anyone helpme out ? Thanx in advance !!!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hello,

I think the reason you're experiencing these problems is because you were trying to use color in your signature, which is not allowed. Also, make sure you're not using any "bad" words, because I suspect DaniWeb has a censoring system.

We don't have censoring enabled which is what is confusing me. Is anyone else receiving that error trying to edit their signature? I edited my signature this afternoon as a test with no problems.

Thanx a lot cscgal ! I think i've corrected myself with your suggestion. One more query regarding signatures....May I ?
Is there any limit in the number of links used in the signature?

There is not a limit to the number of links but there is a limit to the overall size and number of lines a signature can occupy.

Hi cscgal ! Thanx for your immediate response ! I don't find any other active persons apart from you, why is this so ?

Hi cscgal ! Thanx for your immediate response ! I don't find any other active persons apart from you, why is this so ?

This is because she is the site owner and admin and all the things related to site under are her control. So if you face a problem with the site she is the only one who can find the cause and fix it, not we.
Hope that answers your question.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.