Techtalk styles are back in full swing ... once again is the option between the flat and the 3D style. While the default remains the flat view, simply go into your profile to view the 3d version of the site! Enjoy!

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

BTW, yes, I know, there are still a bunch of tweaks that need to be worked out with regard to the 3d version. If anyone stumbles across any bugs or things that just don't look right, let me know please. Thanks all!

Wow. You never cease to impress me. I thought I was the obsessed coder... but you can't close TTF's code for 5 minutes.

As for the 3D Style - I will check it out now 8) .

Okay, my first reaction is that I dont like it. I'm going to use it for a few days and see how it feels at the end.

I didn't like the change to this version of the flat style at first, but now I like. Lets see if 3D grows on me..

Sounds good. Just remember, I'll never make 3d the only option. You'll always have the choice. It's just a quick change in your member profile.

Look good to me, Dani. I prefer 3d myself.

Meh, flat or 3D, doesn't make a ton of difference to me :D
I like em both, I'm currently using the 3D cause i'm too lazy to change it back :P but it's a nice option to have, thanks :D

Hey Dani: are we getting a 3D style for the new board? hehe

ragzz, your question was unrelated to this thread. Therefore, I split it off into its own thread and moved it to the java forum. It's now located at [thread]806[/thread]

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.