As most of you know, the forum displays a pencil when you have posted in a thread. However, the code snippets section has no identification. I would like it if this feature was available, as I've commented in many snippets and it is hard to remember.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

So you've commented on a snippet and you can't remember which ones.

Personally, I can't see how that would be useful for everybody.

As most of you know, the forum displays a pencil when you have posted in a thread. However, the code snippets section has no identification. I would like it if this feature was available, as I've commented in many snippets and it is hard to remember.

Have already requested for the same thing a long time back..even I have the same problem. Many people post comments on my post and I dont even come to know about it. But looks like Miss Dani is really busy nowadays.

Maybe if you voice my opinions and support me in this thread, Miss Dani will take the issue under consideration.

I'm sorry guys. I've just been focusing a bit more on community building than on development lately. Making a more robust code snippet library is on my list.

Thanks Dani. It's not like this is a huge deal, just a convenience thing :)

I just got sidetracked. Will see if I can come up with something before the end of the week.

Thanks! :cheesy:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.