Hello community,

I was just thinking about it, and I thought of a great idea: the placement of a new section in the control panel where the user could put saved threads.

When the user would find a thread he wanted to save, he could mark it (somehow), and it would be automatically saved in the saved folder.

Oh, and now that I think about it, that'd be alot of work. ;)

Feedback anybody?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Click the "Subscribe to this Thread" link on a thread.

Then go to this page to see a list of all the threads you're subscribed to => http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

You can set up your control panel to send you email notifications when a thread you're subscribed to has been updated. Or you can set it up for no notification and just keep track of the threads in your control panel.

yeah but thats not that great as i like to be subsctibed to all threads as i like to know when someone relies but now the subscription list is like over 1000 long making it impossible to find certain ones

Maybe you could delete old ones? ;)

Well if I created "saved threads" it would be the same thing ... the list would eventually get too long :)

i suppose

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.