Hello Im a beginner one in programming. My first problem is, How can i view a image file from the database(sql 2005) as "image" to visual basic 2005.

for example:
a text viewed in the textbox from database.
the code is.
textbox1.text=rs.fields("text").value

My problem is how can i view the image from database if the image DATA TYPE IS "image".

Please help me. Thank you very much and God bless.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Tnks ah. but i cant understand the codes. if u hve some codes for beginner like me in the same problem pls send me. Tnks and God bless

Well, then I think you will have to start from square one and then move up slow and steady.

ah? tnks but thiers a connection between my problems on what u r saying? huhuhu

ah? tnks but thiers a connection between my problems on what u r saying? huhuhu

Just to let you know, we aren't here to write VB tutorials for you so that you can understand how to communicate with an SQL database. I sent you a link, and that's generally all you'll get when you ask a question like that. If you are a beginner to Visual Basic, you shouldn't be trying to access SQL databases in the first place. It ends up being too complicated, and then when you get stuck, someone will send you a link, and then you cannot understand it.

What Mr. ~s.o.s~ was trying to tell you is that since you're a beginner, you should learn the basics first. Because you know what "complexity" is? It's really just a bunch of simple problems. If you can solve the simple problems, you will be able to break down and solve the complex ones.

ah ok tnks. but pls help me ok.

Another one of those "I just got a tricycle for Christmas! How do I drive the Concorde SST?" questions. Please learn to crawl before you enter the Boston Marathon...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.