Hey there,

Whenever I try to load my user control panel, I just get a blank page. Perhaps this is because of recent DaniWeb code change, but just in case I'm not the only one who's experiencing this...

The weird thing is that I can view my PMs if I click the direct link at the top, but if I try to go to the main CP home (basically where you can see your reputation and other stuff) it's just a blank page, i.e. nothing shows up in the source code.

--Joe

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I think I know why :) You received an infraction in the past, didn't you? I was trying to get it to stop displaying old infractions.

It loads fine for me :)

I think I know why :) You received an infraction in the past, didn't you?

Ironically, yes. Ancient Dragon tried to infract this spammer, and he accidentally got me! Edit buttons are bad enough, but infractions... Mel had better not become admin or else he'll accidentally ban someone :cheesy: (j/k)

Could you remove that annoying "latest infractions" bar because it gets in the way everytime I need to check my reputation. ;)

[edit] I forgot to mention; it's working now.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.