Hello again. I browse through the code snippits section every so often, so I'm aware it's got an impressive collection of language catagories. However, something I think would benefit this section is the inclusion of a Haskell catagory. I've started learning this language recently (when I get time), so I would hopefully be able to contribute the odd snippit soon. Alternatively, perhaps there could be a catagory for pure functional languages (Scheme, Haskell, etc) that brings together snippits from these languages, as they are not very popular on their own. What do you think Dani?

Steven.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

If you want a haskell section, submit a code snippet with 'haskell' as the syntax language and whallah ... a haskell section :)

Languages are also classified according to type. For example, you'll notice the sidebar of our Web Development category has a listing of all of the web development languages:

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/forum31.html

Wow, I didn't realise this site was so....well, advanced :) . Catagories that create themselves hey? Still, it might be a while before one appears. So far my best Haskell program multiplies a list of numbers by 2 and prints them :-| . Not so advanced. Thanks Dani.

Steven.

If you want a haskell section, submit a code snippet with 'haskell' as the syntax language and whallah ... a haskell section :)

FYI, it's voila! It's French ;)
Wallah isn't quite right...

I'm Queen. I can say Whallah if I want to :-P

I'm Queen. I can say Whallah if I want to :-P

Yes, ma'am :o

Member Avatar for iamthwee

>whallah

:lol:

Okay, now we have an interesting Haskell snippet.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.