Hello again. I browse through the code snippits section every so often, so I'm aware it's got an impressive collection of language catagories. However, something I think would benefit this section is the inclusion of a Haskell catagory. I've started learning this language recently (when I get time), so I would hopefully be able to contribute the odd snippit soon. Alternatively, perhaps there could be a catagory for pure functional languages (Scheme, Haskell, etc) that brings together snippits from these languages, as they are not very popular on their own. What do you think Dani?

Steven.

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Rashakil Fol

If you want a haskell section, submit a code snippet with 'haskell' as the syntax language and whallah ... a haskell section :)

Languages are also classified according to type. For example, you'll notice the sidebar of our Web Development category has a listing of all of the web development languages:

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/forum31.html

Wow, I didn't realise this site was so....well, advanced :) . Catagories that create themselves hey? Still, it might be a while before one appears. So far my best Haskell program multiplies a list of numbers by 2 and prints them :-| . Not so advanced. Thanks Dani.

Steven.

If you want a haskell section, submit a code snippet with 'haskell' as the syntax language and whallah ... a haskell section :)

FYI, it's voila! It's French ;)
Wallah isn't quite right...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.