cat five yarn dandy croznik yeltsinov... bufafu why captialization captialization. Punctuiton not is capituiton... but (aaah sunshiners) bartholemeu dancer.
Hafnium microspecules banfarfamate splarkingtonial satchezes.... (Zhoom baby, zhoom!)

cat five yarn dandy croznik yeltsinov... bufafu why captialization captialization. Punctuiton not is capituiton... but (aaah sunshiners) bartholemeu dancer.
Hafnium microspecules banfarfamate splarkingtonial satchezes.... (Zhoom baby, zhoom!)

wow.

Choosing random words from a dictionary looks like fun... and Rashakil, you've got some very funny posts ;)

is it me or did some of those words not look like englsih but rather...czech?...german?..i dont know i stink at foreign languages..-_-*

ps wow..you give random a whole new meaning..o.0..i congratulate you..:P

I'm trying to convey to you what your posts look like, lemurexplosion.

So true... :)

It looks like the slowness in loading threads has improved a little, so nice job miss Dani!

Niek

ooh thaaaaanks....though i tend to shift topic quite a bit-- hey look a computer!! whered that come from..?

lol i find it amusing that your signature is opposite of ~s.o.s~

Look closely, actually both the signatures convey the same thing -- no wonder both of us got INTP (or was it JNTP?)

Look closely, actually both the signatures convey the same thing -- no wonder both of us got INTP (or was it JNTP?)

Hadn't noticed the two before, but they're both pretty good. Oh, and it'd be INTP, J is for the last one (e.g. I'm INTJ)

[edit:] back on topic: might it be possible to either have some code shortcuts for all of the smileys or have the drop menu appear in the quick reply box? That way I could keep using my favorites from the old set too :icon_wink:

We can only wish. No wonder Dani has stopped replying to this thread considering the stream of 'it would be really nice if you could...' requests mixed with a whole lot of 'off topic' stuff.

PS: Oh, and its pretty good the way you remember the finer points about J's and I's. ;-)

Somebody seems to like my posting title, too.

might it be possible to either have some code shortcuts for all of the smileys or have the drop menu appear in the quick reply box? That way I could keep using my favorites from the old set too

Just memorize the codes ;-)

:icon_cheesygrin:
:icon_cry:
:icon_rolleyes:
:icon_biggrin:
:icon_razz:
:icon_redface:

The only problem with implementing stuff in the quick reply box is that Dani said previously that it contains a lot of messy code, and it'll be extremely difficult to implement anything new there. So it's probably going to stay like this.

In a weak attempt to refocus this thread, I'd like to point out that the blogging section here at DaniWeb still needs a lot of work, and features like this one are quite necessary, in my opinion.

Ah, I didn't know where the codes where... tricky underscores... :icon_wink:

...i cant remember for the life of me what those letters represent..:/..>.<...gaaa...and wait...no..one is encourageing stealing...and one is discouraging stealing..for the saem reasonin yes..but opposingly-sameish views??!!....aah i think i just gave myself a headache..

(ps i caught infraction mistyping..:D...haa...erm i mean....yes...emotes..:P..fun..)

commented: No one can understand you. -1
commented: Learn to communicate. -1

so who says punctution is everything?....and captialization ..?and the entire basic english language struture...ok maybe thats one a little far off...
but still..

Every teacher I've ever had. Every boss I've ever had. Every newspaper, magazine, and book I've ever read. IOW -- everyone that thinks communication is important.

(ps i caught infraction mistyping..:D...haa...erm i mean....yes...emotes..:P..fun..)

"mistyping"? You mean like what you do to see if a computer is connected, while it's foggy?

lemurexplosion is the only user I've ever had to put on the Ignore List. Completely fractured, pointless posts. Why is he still here? What happened to the infraction system? A bigger question: why is Daniweb attracting this type of user?

commented: I like that idea..:icon_biggrin: -'Stein +6

I like him. He keeps it interesting :)

I recommend banning the use of "lol" as a form of punctuation.

"lol" used as punctuation?..Thats new...
ps thanks jbennet..
ps ps About the above thing, I was joking and it was meant to be ironic and--...Hey...
The spell checker on Firefox is working on Daniweb
Thanks!

And ps ps ps i got an infraction already a few eeks back for my horrific typing...

So yeah Daniweb seems different now, and the spell checking works..:).

lemurexplosion is the only user I've ever had to put on the Ignore List. Completely fractured, pointless posts. Why is he still here? What happened to the infraction system? A bigger question: why is Daniweb attracting this type of user?

Why do you seem to hate everyone so much? I thought Rashakil was bad, but obviously he is not. At all.
It seems like you just hate everything about Daniweb. I'm sure the people who like it here don't appreciate your negative remarks.
The biggest question: Why are you still here? =/

Why do you seem to hate everyone so much? I thought Rashakil was bad, but obviously he is not. At all.
It seems like you just hate everything about Daniweb. I'm sure the people who like it here don't appreciate your negative remarks.

Tgreer is one of the original members of Daniweb, and has put in more help to improving the site and assisting others then many people here. Dani's wishes have recently changed, but for most of DW's history, it has been a help site, not a "hangout place"

A better question is why non-helping members are still here. (Yes, I am a victim of this as well, due to time constraints.)

If you could change one thing ...

get rid of that floating pop-up when you mouse over topics. Obnoxious, now it follows you around like a cockroach, get rid of it. Plus the script seems to be causing a long delay in page loads.

Tgreer is one of the original members of Daniweb, and has put in more help to improving the site and assisting others then many people here. Dani's wishes have recently changed, but for most of DW's history, it has been a help site, not a "hangout place"

A better question is why non-helping members are still here. (Yes, I am a victim of this as well, due to time constraints.)

Well to be honest, I don't know much about computers... all I know is basic knowledge plus Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. I like Daniweb because it's fun, and if I knew the things you all knew, I would help out. I don't come to hang out, I just come because I like it.

Actually, all but one of my "Reputation" receipts are positive, and are related to my comments here in the feedback forum. And I don't recall saying I hated anyone. But if someone makes no attempt to post coherently, then I won't bother to read their posts.

There should be post-per-day ranking table around. (Christina would be #1)

(posting in the correct thread)

There should be alliances between members, clubs or some sort of separations between members (and mods). Sort of social network, but with label, logo and club member-exclusive lounge. It would make things more colorful around here.

That's what your social network is for in your profile. :)

There should be post-per-day ranking table around. (Christina would be #1)

What are you implying?

But if someone makes no attempt to post coherently, then I won't bother to read their posts.

Well I fully comprehend that, but who isn't making an attempt to post 'correctly?' Because I have not seen it.

What are you implying?

I'm implying that nobody could beat your posting rate AND that there should be a ranking table.

I'm implying that nobody could beat your posting rate AND that there should be a ranking table.

Ahh...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.