If you will notice, code tags behave differently in Java and C++ forums. Why can't we have a consistent formatting across forums? Personally I like the C++ one...

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

I don't understand what you mean. How are they behaving differently?

See the font size in both the cases...The C++ one is one point large than the Java one.

I can't really tell the difference..

*sigh* Nevermind. I wish someone else would realize the difference... :-(

If I put your thumbnails side-by-side and look really really hard I can see one is slightly smaller than the other.

Yes, the C++ is larger than the Java one, and even looks better. I wonder if it was a subtle bug I discovered.

I guess my desire for having large font for code is getting over me... *sigh*

Nevermind, thread solved, before everyone out there starts proving I am going senile... ;-)

It is larger. ~s.o.s~ isn't just seeing things.

Well the thing is ... I can't duplicate this?

Which thread is the Java one from anyway?

Obviously , As they are from different standard and cater different market also there should be something different from the previous one

Obviously , As they are from different standard and cater different market also there should be something different from the previous one

No comment.

commented: got a chuckle from this +6

Which thread is the Java one from anyway?

Here it is. I am glad atleast some people were able to spot the difference. ;-)

Here it is. I am glad atleast some people were able to spot the difference. ;-)

Strange though, the font size on that thread when I view it is way smaller than on the second screenshot you took, and that's on Safari (untweaked font size CSS).

Is it still happening to you right now?

Nah..but I do see change in the code fonts, esp browsing the C++ section. Strange, but I really like that font... ;-)

Wish Dani would have increased the size a bit, the contrast between normal text and code is too much.

Could it be browser-dependent?

No, I don't think so.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.