Nah, you can always befriend a mod... ;-)

Would you like to be a friend, and share with me everything that goes on in area 51? lol =)

You can donate a few dollars a month for access :)

Would you like to be a friend, and share with me everything that goes on in area 51? lol =)

I already am sneaking out secret data to lots of other people. You would have to catch another mod... ;-)

<shameless-plug>
> You can donate a few dollars a month for access.
</shameless-plug>

;-)

lol.. I'm getting hustled here.. I like Daniweb, but I don't really like using my money.. I'm going to be paying off student loans for the rest of my life anyway..

I prefer to donate my time, it's just as good as gold! =)

lol.. I'm getting hustled here.. I like Daniweb, but I don't really like using my money.. I'm going to be paying off student loans for the rest of my life anyway..

A few bucks a month wont hurt you... unless you have serious credit issues... :P

But a sponsorship let's you have no banner advertising and a bigger quick reply box :)

lol.. That's true, but I am poor. I have like $100 in the bank, and some stock I purchased.. And one of the companies I invested in was some oil company that has returned me -50% so far :(

But.. I'll think about it.. maybe.

Yeah, i mean i have the money. The problem is actually getting it to you....

PayPal dont like me :(

I could airmail it?

Airmail is fine. :)

DaniWeb LLC
1 Dawn Ln
Searingtown, NY 11507

Thank you for the new Games Base Dani :)

Yay, ill get some stamps :)
Hope it doesnt get lost on the post.

Its filling up rather quickly :)

Christina -- stop it!

No one is saying we should completely get rid of games. Just move them out of the Geek Lounge to a Game Lounge. That way us geeks can continue our geeky discussions because that's where we go for it! Telling us to not visit so you can play games is not productive, especially when a solution that works has been offered.

And here is where Dani gets her info on what we like and dislike, not from PMs. You think she wants a lot of whiney geeks PMing her? Not on your life!

As for "There are word games, yes, but there are also other intellectual discussions dealing with politics and religion", look at the facts:
Of the 25 posts on the first page, 13 are games. That's over 50%. And as far as I can tell, 3 discussions. Not very good odds. Used to be 3 games.

Wow. =/ No need to get offensive here.
Everything has been solved, so be happy.

It wasn't solved when I posted. And you seemed to be getting whiny about your games... It just got tiresome. Over and done with. Friends again? (even if you did give me a red mark :icon_confused:)

lol

commented: Hey you might just get banned, lol is a taboo here ya know ;-) +18
commented: "spread is off, would love if some one gave me a lot of rep for all the posts I have made." :D :D :D +3

Laugh it up, fur ball! :icon_mrgreen:

commented: Yep. The Spread is off. Please Please before Dani finds out about this and fixes the bug. m(__)m +6

It wasn't solved when I posted. And you seemed to be getting whiny about your games... It just got tiresome. Over and done with. Friends again? (even if you did give me a red mark :icon_confused:)

Yes, we can be friends. And sorry, it was just offensive to me.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.