what, so it still good or bad, just you get less from it?
That would be a good idea!

I think this discussion is going in circles.

Yeah. Post in a geeks lounge thread, and say I agree. That will get you all the reputation you need.

I found this to be true. This is inspite of my serious reservations. Quite unfortunate:(

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread79478-16.html

my god... jbennet certainly IS strong... i was in 19 and with one single click he boosted me up to 67...

commented: have some more ;) +19
commented: here's some more for you +16
commented: And more! :) +18

if dani reps you you get like 100

Nope.

wow i wonder how many you give, s.o.s

Not more than 25 I guess...

commented: Close.. 23. I think even I give more than that ;) heh jk +13

i now at 225ish after raskalls 'generosity'.

must be more than 25 i swear because after rashkil repped me i seemed to gain very quickly

Rashakil's rep only counted like 5 or 6 for me..

And Nichito, I just gave you rep to put ya over 100 :)

Hmm.. SOS has more rep power than Dani though.. perhaps they should both +rep this post so we can find out who is the true Master ;)

(I think I tried this be4..)

commented: This time you are rewarded. So how much did I add? ;-) +23
commented: i guess this will make no difference... maybe 1ortwo... or none *sighs* +2

Sos= 23 ;)

Aww..that's not good. I guess the rep power has a serious dependency on the date of joining which I don't like at all. :-(

Josh = 13 ;-)

13? Thats all.. :(

hmm.. I joined kinda late too.. and I'm not a mod.. and I don't have much rep.. or posts..

> 13? Thats all
Maybe its because I have more rep power. I am sure the same thing when translated to a beginner would be much more than :-)

> hmm.. I joined kinda late too.. and I'm not a mod.. and I don't have much rep.. or posts..
Hey don't complain, you are 13th when it comes to post count. (coincidence!!)

hah.. 13th in rep power too. But heck, you have more than Dani! I bet you never thought that would happen when ya joined ;)

> I bet you never thought that would happen when ya joined
But come to think of it, we have one more competitor competing against Dani in post count, guess who? ;-)

Ah, lookie there.. Christina is beating you in post count ;) Wont me long now until she takes over Daniweb.. and then, the world! :icon_mrgreen:

I am sure everyone out there who is against 'MySpace crowd' would shudder at this thought. :-)

*scary thought*

haha.. Indeed. The myspace crowd is taking over 'round these parts!
Shudder in Fear! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Ah, hell.. now I'm afraid of being -reped and banned.. :(

yay for the myspace generation ;)

So what happens if someone passes Dani in number of posts? Does the world implode?

No, explode.

commented: Oh no!, we all are going to die.... someday. +5

So what happens if someone passes Dani in number of posts? Does the world implode?

No, you will be limited to one post in the "Coffe House" for day, until every post of yours have been read at least 17,000 times.

commented: +25. How come I didn't think of this? ;-) +23
commented: No, you will be limited to one post in the "Coffe House" per day, until every post of yours has been read at least 17,000 times. -2

lol,
OR all of the post you make get shared around everyone in daniweb, until they all catch up to you.

Aww..that's not good. I guess the rep power has a serious dependency on the date of joining which I don't like at all. :-(

then i guess i have not that much rep power...

thank you everyone!!!! i've fnally reached the magic 2 blocks!!!!

*i wish dani would rep me*

commented: You give 3 rep points each time. Just as much as Aia :) +13
commented: Just repping you for no reason :-) -1
commented: Why did he bad rep you? -- Here's some good rep. +18

Someone should start a thread where all you do is give other people in the thread good rep. But then people would be mad at such a thread and they would be handing out bad rep. It would be the beginning of a war. mwahahahaha. (evil laugh)

haha.. thats basically what happens in the Geek's lounge.. except its not always good rep thats handed out :-/

> I bet you never thought that would happen when ya joined
But come to think of it, we have one more competitor competing against Dani in post count, guess who? ;-)

:D

Ah, lookie there.. Christina is beating you in post count ;) Wont me long now until she takes over Daniweb.. and then, the world! :icon_mrgreen:

I do have a lot, but I haven't been playing the posting games that much, so that should delay my progress quite a bit.

Does Dani actually post much?
I haven't seen her posting for a while.
At this rate christina you will easily take over daniweb :P
You joined a month before me and now have just under 6000 posts more than me, lol.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.