If you care so much about your increase of reputation points get in pack with few other people and start giving reputation points each other as we already can see with some members...
One of the pack get bad reputation so another mate give him equalizer and as this not being enought other give him good reputation just because he did same for him other time. Soon we will see people with 20 green reputation marks.

This whole thing turn out to be competition for some people "just look how great is my reputation", but it doesn't not tell you that the person is not always politle, it does not fully reflect how much/little community work that person actualy did...

So treat this reputation thing as you wish.

Heh, it's interesting that you got positive reputation for that post.

Heh, it's interesting that you got positive reputation for that post.

I did not asked for it!
However looks like others share my opinion or maybe it was done on purpose "you complain about it, you don't like so here goes extra reputation which you do not enjoy.."

commented: you complain about it, you don't like so here goes extra reputation which you do not enjoy.. +16
commented: Haha, no offense. +7
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.