My control panel is somewhat scrambled (pic) in IE7, Firefox and Opera.
Everything else seems OK.

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by MidiMagic

Not quite the same.
My subscription list looks OK.

Hmm.. I did glaze over the titles in this forum. None of them seemed related to the problem I'm experiencing.

I can't help unless I see the entire page to see what might be pushing the content. Can you take screenshots of the entire page top to bottom?

There ya go. Had to put it in the archive 'coz of 1280*1024 limit.
I think that the "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL" is just too long. Looks like long words should be clipped, but aren't.

It is a design/layout bug. Cause might be the same or similar, but in your case it is in subscription list, and mine is in control panel. My subscription list is OK.

It was my entire cp that screwed up too.. try clicking on the arrow boxes to hide everything.. see if that works.

[edit] You've got to get your cursor over the southwest corner of the little square.. in just the right spot to click it.

Yea, I didn't think they did either.. but you've got to get really close to the bottom left most corner.. Theres a small area that can be clicked.. just try it :)

Weired thing happens with those arrows... when I doubleclick them my right column becomes selected (here's the pic).
BTW, same is with the bottom-left corner.

This isn't necessarily a bug ... it's more or less intentional ... or rather, IMO the lesser of two evils when the choice is between this and just throwing in extra spaces in between a very long word every X characters (which can cause a problem with file paths, URLs, and other such things in thread titles).

Because the right sidebar layer is on top of the middle content layer, double-clicking on the arrows is actually like double-clicking on the right sidebar. And you know what happens when you double click on a paragraph of text: it all gets selected.

I guess the only real solution would be to somehow make the page width flexible to the page's contents, but that would mean make-over of the whole site...

It looks to me like what happens when a set of frames is too wide for the screen size. It should be written so a scroll bar appears if the page won't fit, instead of just smashing things together.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.