Hi,

As I have only been using the internet (frequently) for a short time, I am a little wierded out by an email I received this morning from daniweb, perhaps its spam? I have never received any as I try to be very careful. It dircted me to a personal message here from janny4love which went on to say how she was "seeking love" bla bla bla click here and email me ( I am a women btw). Has anyone else received this? should I try to inform Dani (the owners) or just delete and forget about it?

Maybe people receive this stuff all the time?, I have no idea.

Thanks
Bell

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by WaltP
Featured Replies

Thank you for the heads up. It is not spam that you received a DaniWeb email saying you have a new private message: however, the private message from Janny4Love is spam. Thank you for reporting it :)

janny4luv has been warned about spamming.

Please let us know if this happens again so we can take further action and ban the account if need be.

If need be? With a user name like that, you expect an active technically oriented member? :icon_twisted: (rhetorical post :-)

Hey, whatever happened to 'everyone should get a fair chance' thing. ;-)

PS: I am happy I use code tags. Martians give me the creeps...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.