Ok. Somehow, I have 15+ bad reps from Rashakil in less than 5 minutes? And I'm trying to figure out how??

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Maybe you should be more interested in why? I would :)

I don't know... but go look at Reputation in Member Search.

I have gotten at least 10 more bad reps from him since my last post.

Why do you even care? But it seems obvious:

B*tch? Thanks for the good laugh!

Does the above rep from you look familiar?

Look at the rep he gave Narue...

it says...

don't worry about that b*tch.

this is why I gave him that one.

He made a code or something that gives good rep to Aia, SOS, Narue, iamthwee, Nichito, Dave Sinkula, and I don't know who else... but it gives me and joshSCH bad rep.

Have you looked at the member's list lately?

On second thought, forget my post. I have no idea why I even bothered to post in this thread, it just seems like such a non-issue that I am surprised anyone would care. But everyone is different, so if the bad rep has you confused or upset, so be it.

I'm out of this thread. Have a good one Christina, and really, don't worry about it or even think about it.

commented: I know no one cares... but thanks for posting anyway. Have a good day. +18

He made a code or something that gives good rep to Aia, SOS, Narue, iamthwee, Nichito, Dave Sinkula, and I don't know who else...

Hmm.. Rashakil teach me how to do it..

but it gives me and joshSCH bad rep.?

:D

he did the same thing to me, i had a whole page of it, this was a while ago

So it is Rep Spam eh?.. You got bad repped?

Yes, it was a rep bot - is being discussed by the powers that be at the moment...

he did the same thing to me, i had a whole page of it, this was a while ago

Now this is an interesting accusation...

at least a month ago

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.