I am totally sick of that editing time limit.
When I am trying to copy pieces of code from several files on my ISP, the 30 minute editing time limit keeps me from assembling the code together in the code tags in the post:
- When I go to get each piece of code from a file on my ISP server, when I return to this page, the editing window is erased. So I have to save the post before I go get a piece of code.
- The clipboard can hold only one piece of code at a time.
- When I paste the next piece of code, I have to edit the previous piece to get the formatting lined up again. There is something that removes spaces or puts extra spaces into some of the lines. It messes up the code one way if it is already in code tags, and another way if it is not.
- Because of these delays, the 30 minute limit keeps me from adding more than two pieces of code in a post.
- To top it off, one of the ads just made my mouse-drag selection disappear and moved the mouse cursor into the ad.
There should be no edit time limit.