I've just logged in and I keep seeing that I have 1 unread PM. The truth is that I have 0 unread PMs, but that "1" keeps sticking around. It is not IE/refresh issue. I've tried Firefox, and the same "1" keeps showing (the firefox cache was utterly cleared), so I'm certain that it is coming from daniweb.

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Nichito

Yes it is... You have to know the value of PI and then divde it by 17 then add 4 then goto 'AREA 51' and get the secret link to click to retrieve it!

Votes + Comments
Immaturity in its worst form.

Yes it is... You have to know the value of PI and then divde it by 17 then add 4 then goto 'AREA 51' and get the secret link to click to retrieve it!

I know the value of PI -- 6.98 for a fruit PI, 7.98 for cream PI...

it's a secret message from the devil... remember 'www' looks like vi-vi-vi', which means 666, which is the number of the beast... pretty sure that's it...

Thanks Dani. That did the trick.

For the rest of the guys here, the gost has been exorcized, pies eaten and devil changed his phone number.:D

lol...

@Dani:
that just happened to me today... i was checking a new PM and it said i had two... but i can't still find the other one... (hmm... maybe somebody stole it...) :D

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.