Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

While surfing this flying ad comes from the left corner and stayed for couple of seconds and gone..i dont know whats going on.
Its say about 'take a survey' here i captured the image look at it to know whats this..

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

now again i logged in to daniweb and again i saw that ad now its shows this protocol:
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread86272-15.html#

I dont know what is going on can anyone tell me which type of survey is running ?

Gah! I'll look into it this week (either Wed or Thurs).

Is this running by you ? or something going wrong ?

One of the networks or ad agencies delivering ad campaigns on DaniWeb is running it. I need to figure out which one.

ok...Thank you for responding.

i found in cookies list..after ad completed the new cookie born here its named:
@questionmarket.com

commented: Good job... +5

According to another forum, it seems vibrantmedia intellitext has something to do with it.

Since I have them well and truly nobbled, and have never seen this popup, there might be something to it.

i have also talked with our member 'sulley's boo' he also experience that annoying ad too..

It look like that its now has been fixed..now it didn't seen while surfing in Daniweb.

According to another forum, it seems vibrantmedia intellitext has something to do with it.

Since I have them well and truly nobbled, and have never seen this popup, there might be something to it.

I have to call my Vibrant rep today about something else anyways, so I'll ask while I have him on the phone.

An AIM conversation with my IntelliTXT rep:

"intelliTXT" (1:07:49 PM): Yeah that campaign went live yesterday morning and unfortunately there was a bug in the script which caused to pop up without interaction
"intelliTXT" (1:08:10 PM): The problem was fixed yesterday afternoon and is now working

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.