While surfing this flying ad comes from the left corner and stayed for couple of seconds and gone..i dont know whats going on.
Its say about 'take a survey' here i captured the image look at it to know whats this..

Attachments ad.JPG 72.98 KB
Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Dani
Featured Replies

One of the networks or ad agencies delivering ad campaigns on DaniWeb is running it. I need to figure out which one.

According to another forum, it seems vibrantmedia intellitext has something to do with it.

Since I have them well and truly nobbled, and have never seen this popup, there might be something to it.

According to another forum, it seems vibrantmedia intellitext has something to do with it.

Since I have them well and truly nobbled, and have never seen this popup, there might be something to it.

I have to call my Vibrant rep today about something else anyways, so I'll ask while I have him on the phone.

An AIM conversation with my IntelliTXT rep:

"intelliTXT" (1:07:49 PM): Yeah that campaign went live yesterday morning and unfortunately there was a bug in the script which caused to pop up without interaction
"intelliTXT" (1:08:10 PM): The problem was fixed yesterday afternoon and is now working

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.