Complimentary Original or Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel 2/2/08 - 10am-4pm

http://www.auntieannes.com/auntieannes.aspx?pID=97

Auntie Anne's® celebrates its 20th Birthday with
Free Pretzel Day -- February 2nd!

Auntie Anne's is turning 20! To kick-off its 20th birthday celebration, Auntie Anne's is hosting a Free Pretzel Day on February 2nd at stores nationwide! Stop by your local Auntie Anne's on February 2nd between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. to try one complimentary Original or Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel -- no strings attached. That's right; enjoy a free delicious, mouth-watering, freshly baked Auntie Anne's pretzel. [more]

Awesome as anything,i love thier pretzels!

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Awesome. I had an Auntie Anne's pretzel today at Penn Station.

Very good :)

Being from britain, I'm not really sure what a pretzel is, although a free anything is always good!

Being from britain, I'm not really sure what a pretzel is, although a free anything is always good!

I think they originally came from Poland and are biscuits made from a slender roll of dough dipped in lye and heavily sprinkled with salt then baked in the form of a loose knot (crossed arms). The free ones mentioned here are much too greasy for my taste.

Never mind your waistline Z, it's free so eat it!

Dance the cals off later.

Yes that would be nice!! (0 Carolies since its FREE to eat)

February 2nd is just around the corner, hope the line isn't too long!

I bet people will go from store to store getting 1 free pretzel after another :D (Or put on a wig,go back in.........)

I bet people will go from store to store getting 1 free pretzel after another :D (Or put on a wig,go back in.........)

Maybe they will stamp your hand with permanent ink (picture of a pretzel) to avoid double dipping.

Hehehe maybe!

Well The Dude, did you enjoy your free pretzels?

I mi$$ed it :(

Did you my friend?

I tried to talk my mom to drive me to the mall, but she insisted that this was just junk food, darn!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.