Everybody join me in wishing Dani a happy birthday!

Recommended Answers

All 39 Replies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI!!! :)

I'm spending my birthday morning with my favorite group of friends ;) << community hug >>

Happy Birthday, Dani! :D

Happy Birthday, Dani.

*goes out to shed to find the birthday paddle*

:)

Christian

Happy Late Birthday! Lol, How Old Is The Birthday Girl?

OoOoO, makes u feel better u look 19 or 20, even though your really 1 more year added on to the closeness of being over the hill officially, think that makes sense :D

The picture in my avatar is actually quite a few years old, from when I was 17. And I was like 19 or 20 in the picture of me in the purple sweater in my profile ;) So you're right on target.

OoOoOoO, My investigation to the "Dyed Hair" case is now closed, always tried to figure out, hmmmm, 2 Dani's lol, but thanks for clearing that up, and I am great with numbers, I can guess any age, ummmm, just about

Twenty-two :)

Everything you wish yourself and oodles of it. xxxxxxxx thepom. :lol:

May Angels protect you
May sadness 4get you.

May goodness surround you
May happiness be around you.

May God bless you
n everything you wish comes true ...

I am late only 'cuz I was celebrating mine :cheesy:

indeed. congrats. still such a youngun. soooo much success..
keep this pace and bill gates wont have a prayer.

Happy B'day :)
Amar

Happy Birthday Dani

Thank you everyone!!!!

commented: Birthday rep :) --joeprogrammer +3

Wow, talk about being sucessful business-wise... are you 23 now? And you've already set up one of the most popular tech forums on the web. Congratulations...

...and Happy Birthday!

--Joe

She's 24, apparently this thread was from 2004, and just got bumped today lol :D

Happy Birthday, Dani! There's absolutely no way i could come to a party in New York, but happy birthday all the same.

lol_hacker101

Thread involving regards and congratulations to miss Dani usually end up being locked...hope this one doesnt suffer the same fate.

HBMD (happy b day miss dani)

Happy birthday Dani!!!!!!!!

happy birthday

Gosh this is one long birthday. This is the only thread I know that is active 365 days of the year:mrgreen: . Do you fellas know when her actual birthday is? Cos I just checked the forum index and it aint today...:confused:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.