since my last post

At least it's stopped flashing, but it's still too large where it doesn't matter, and too small and faint where it does.

What hasn't changed is the #1 spot at the top of the reputation ranks.
A whole year without posting, and AD/Narue still couldn't catch up. Gotta admire the volume though AD, well done. Shame it goes under appreciated.
Geez, there's time for the world to end (again) before that changes.

Ohh, activity points - something else to measure quantity as opposed to quality. Figures, most of the top of that list just spam away in posting games. Seriously, saying "me too" 100 times a day is not that impressive.
Do the drive-by spammers hit the top spot on the daily list?

I wonder if anything has been done on the code tags front, or is reporting endless posts for code violations something to look forward to. I suppose we shall see, otherwise this could be a real short trip.

Ezzaral commented: Welcome back +0
vegaseat commented: you are the best then +0
Portgas D. Ace commented: Perhaps grow a pair. +0
debasisdas commented: happy to see you back. +0
kvprajapati commented: Welcome back! :) +0
Ancient Dragon commented: Glad you are back :) +0
jonsca commented: WB +0
~s.o.s~ commented: A bit late to the party, but welcome back. :-) +0

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I joined DaniWeb about 3 month ago and I think everything is readable and looks perfect! If you don't like top 100 by activity points then you still have your rep points top 100. And just posting in games will not get you to top 100 fast!

I joined DaniWeb about 3 month ago and I think everything is readable and looks perfect! If you don't like top 100 by activity points then you still have your rep points top 100. And just posting in games will not get you to top 100 fast!

Oh yeah, my spot is top 10 in activity points and i just spam whole day long in posting games but i also do help out in the hardware and software forum.

I stopped catching up with you the day I became moderator and have no more time for anything other then cleaning spam :)

Anyway: good to see you back here!

I think I remember you.

Glad to see you're back! I just figured this out, as I happened to run into one of your old posts and saw that your avatar changed. Good times.

Never knew you even existed.
You latest avatar sound a bit childish, how old are you?

I also agree that it's too big where it doesn't matter.

For instance, the bottom of the page has a lot of rarely used stuff and takes up a lot of space, I use the "end" key to take me to the bottom then I have to scroll up to see the last post.

Why not get ahead of your time and include a "Take me to last post" link/button.

Also, the header for every post has a gigantic font and they all say the same thing, useless. There is also wasted space everywhere.

I have proposed a site improvement on my thread in the geeks lounge, it includes a poll please give it a look. I think it should at least mitigate some of the space problems.

When brainstorming potential 'site improvements please keep these concerns as well as the one in my thread in mind, it would be much appreciated.

I like avatars that say something about the owner.

Maybe two years would make even more difference.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.